- The Looking Glass: This scent is a bright, fresh & clean spa scent with notes including tart lime, cucumbers, yuzu, and more. This one is amazing!
- Beach Monster: This
scent is as beachy as it gets, the calm before the massacre! This scent
combines the familiar scents of the beach along with hints of suntan lotion,
cotton candy, & a bowl of bananas, kiwis, and pineapple.
- This Is BANANAS: Delicious fresh bananas combined with the fruity fresh scent of biolage type (greenery, lemon zest, peaches, apples, & pineapples)
- Eat Me, Drink Me: Wild black cherry juice served beside a vanilla waffle pastry topped with maraschino cherries
- Absolem's Cocktail: You may have wondered what's in the hookah, but the real question is what's in that cocktail?! A nice tall glass full of fresh watermelon lemonade with just enough sweet mint muddled in. Refreshing!
- We're All Mad Here: "But I don't want to go among mad people" Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad". This scent blends fluffy cotton candy, chardonnay wine, pink spun sugar frosting, & a hint of pink sugar for good measure.
- Candyman: This scent blends notes of dark chocolate, sweet blackberry jam, and sage into a very unique truffle with a light base of sandalwood.
- The Tweedle's: Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle-Dum, two of the most peculiar characters in all of Wonderland, are mixing up a special concoction! All we know is it is indeed edible, and it smells of pink bubblegum, cotton candy, lemon, and something fizzy.
- Don't Feed The Plant: What does a flower shop on Skid Row smell like!? Freshly cut roses, hints of rich soil, and wafts of Audrey II's sweet pollen. Don't let the scent fool you, this is one peculiar plant!
- Sweeney's Barber Shoppe: The scent of fresh slightly minty shaving cream combined with sugared blueberries wafting up from Mrs. Lovett's bakery.
- He Slimed Me!: Sour apple gummies, a squirt of lime, dropped ash, and spilled champagne.
- The King Of Horror: My favorite author just happens to be Stephen King. His books, the movie adaptions, everything has been well loved by me. I just needed a blend named after the King himself! A fizzy blend of Satsuma flavored ginger-ale with a drop of blackberry syrup mixed in.
- Curiouser & Curiouser: A curious scent indeed! Delicious white zinfandel wine blended with notes of soft musk, muguet blossoms, and a hint of bergamot.
- Zombie Party: Vanilla cake topped with cotton candy frosting smashed into rich moist graveyard dirt. Uhm...is this still okay to eat!?
- Third Times The Charm: This scent consisting of strong spearmint blended with sweet sugar cookies is sure to make your millennium!
- Mad Tea Party: Okay...well just half a cup! Freshly brewed earl grey tea with just a splash of sugary vanilla milk.
Summer 2018 Collection
- Carnival Of Souls: Fresh funnel cakes sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, super sweet swirled blue and pink cotton candy, buttered popcorn, and hints of smoke from the food stands.
- Flip Flops & Fins: Watermelon, coconut, lime, strawberries, ocean water, & a hint of effervescence.
- Killer Mermaid: Salt water waves hitting the beach sand, the scent of mango swirling in the air, freshly applied suntan lotion, & a hint of blood from that chunk out of your leg. (Only Perfume Products)
Spring 2018 Collection
- The Grim: Melted snow, burnt maple syrup, cedar wood, and a hint of tree moss
- Sprung: Uncorked champagne, freshly laundered sheets, scattered rose petals, and a drop of grapefruit juice
- A Dream Within A Dream: Fresh juicy pears combined with sweet pea blossoms and wafts of basil
- Ultraviolet: Sweet violet blooms, cannabis flower, and a hint of kaffir lime
- Temptress: Peony blooms entwined with vanilla bean, fresh pear, a hint of cedar, a wisp of musk, and a drop of black pepper
Winter 2017 Collection
- First Frost: Red roses, fallen snow, gin martinis, winter fir, crushed cranberries
- Making Christmas: crumbled wrapping paper, cobweb musk, sugarplum dreams, fireplace embers, fallen snow, & the distant aroma of cakes & pies from Christmas Town
- Krampus Woods: A wintery blend of fir trees swirled with peppermint and hints of benzoin and vanilla
- Happy Hellidays: If you need me I'll be sitting in the corner avoiding everyone. A big-girl sized glass of wine, a brick of surprisingly tasty home-made fruitcake, and just a hint of smoke from the fireplace
- Who-Feast: To Whoville! The aroma of a freshly baked baguette slathered with a sweet honey clove spread
Simply Meant To Be Duo
- Bone Daddy Jack: Snow swirling through the air accented with sweet smashed pumpkins and wafts of sugarplums and smoke
- Ragdoll Sally: Freshly sewn linen, smashed sugarplums, snowflakes swirling through the air, and just a small whiff of sweet smoke
Falloween 2017 Collection (Available 9/1 @ 5 PM Est Time)
- Revenge Of The Lawn Gnomes: I swear it wasn't me, it was the creepy new gnomes! Your neighbors prized watermelons freshly smashed, gnome moss, green grass, & piles of freshly dug earth.
- Camp Nightmare: Aquatic musk fills the air swirling into notes of cannabis flower and deadly poisoned candy apples.
- Monster Blood: Sour watermelon gummies and tart green apple suckers, because what else would Monster Blood be made of?!
- Graveyard Smash: A scent reminiscent of a fall stroll through the local cemetery. Crisp fall leaves in the air, mossy gravestones, freshly dug plots, graveyard flowers, and a hint of your seasonal pumpkin latte.
- Basic Witch: Because OMG Pumpkin EVERYTHING! A giant pumpkin milkshake with a side of sugar cookies slathered in decadent pumpkin flavored buttercream.
- Pearanormal Activity: Juicy pears combined with background notes of rustic wood, crunchy leaves swaying in the fall air, wafts of toasted marshmallow, and a tiny hint of eerie dark patchouli.
Summer 2017 Collection
- Killer Mermaid: Salt water waves hitting the beach sand, the scent of mango swirling in the air, freshly applied suntan lotion, and a hint of blood from that chunk out of your leg.
- The Curious Oysters: Waves of salty sea water upon the shoreline, hibiscus flowers and fresh strawberries wafting through the summer air, and a curious whiff of fir in the distance.
- Carnival Of Souls: A scent journey through the local carnival! Fresh funnel cakes sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, super sweet swirled blue and pink cotton candy, buttered popcorn, and hints of smoke from the food stands.
- Six Impossible Things: "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast". 6 Impossible Notes! Red grapefruit, sea water splashes, and fresh-fallen snow combined with hints of basil, vanilla bean, & moss.
Spring 2017 Collection
- A Dream Within A Dream: Fresh juicy pears combined with sweet pea blossoms and wafts of basil.
- Tea For Two: A cup of earl grey tea with a drop of vanilla bean surrounded by fragrant rose petals.
- Entirely Bonkers: A bright fizzy mock-tail of blood oranges combined with ginger-ale and a splash of grapefruit juice.
- Lights Out: Bunches of lavender combined with fresh juicy peaches and a dab of cotton candy.
- Ultraviolet: Sweet violet blooms, cannabis flower, and a hint of kaffir lime.
Fall 2016 Collection
• Pearanormal Activity: Juicy pears combined with background notes of rustic wood, crunchy leaves swaying in the fall air, wafts of toasted marshmallow, and a tiny hint of eerie patchouli.
• Room 1408: "This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is Ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six!" This scent blends luscious fresh apple cider with melty vanilla ice cream drizzled with gooey caramel. A horrifyingly delicious treat!
• One Day At Horrorland: "Viewer beware, you’re in for a scare!" Pumpkin spice and spun sugar
come together in this horrifyingly delicious treat.
• Twisted Taffy: A sweet combination of banana taffy, a big bowl of candy corn, and a splash of
• Monster Blood: Sour watermelon gummies and tart green apple suckers, because what else would
Monster Blood be made of?!
• Basic Witch: Because OMG Pumpkin! A giant pumpkin milkshake with a side of sugar cookies
slathered in pumpkin flavored buttercream.
• Netflix and Kill: Come on, Netflix and Chill is just over-rated these days! A big mug of chai tea topped with a dollop of marshmallow and accompanied with a box of apple cider donuts. This screams fall!
• Haunted: A peculiar combination of the scent of a fall haunted hayride with a fizzy apple soda in hand.
- Tiff Loves Chucky Limited Edition Duo -
• Hi, I'm Chucky! Wanna Play?: Dark spices, deadly candy apple, and hints of fire smoke.
• Barbie, Eat Your Heart Out: The blackest leather, cherry blood red lipstick, fire smoke, and
hints of vanilla musk.
Winter 2016 Collection
• Krampus Woods: A wintery blend of fir trees swirled with peppermint and hints of benzoin and vanilla.
• Happy Hellidays: If you need me I'll be sitting in the corner avoiding everyone. A big-girl sized glass of wine, a brick of surprisingly tasty home-made fruitcake, and just a hint of smoke from the fireplace.
• Who-Feast: To Whoville! The aroma of a freshly baked baguette slathered with a sweet honey clove spread.
• A Curiouser Christmas: What's in the "Drink Me" bottle, Christmas edition! Smashed cranberries swirled with blood oranges dumped into sparkling fizzy pop.
• Better Not Cry...: Sweet strawberry pulp swirled into creamy milk with the smallest hints of powder, black currant, and oak in the background.
• Elfin' Around: A big old cup of creamy extra chocolatey cocoa served with a sweet peppermint stick stirrer.
• Silent Night: An extra tall lavender martini with just a pinch of cotton candy added for good measure.
• Santa's Slay: One Santa you don't want to mess with! Black leather, big puffs of caramel pipe tobacco, a hint of dark cherry, and a pinch of clove.
- Simply Meant To Be Duo -
• Bone Daddy Jack: Snow swirling through the air accented with sweet smashed pumpkins and wafts of sugarplums and smoke.
• Ragdoll Sally: Freshly sewn linen, smashed sugarplums, snowflakes swirling through the air, and just a small whiff of sweet smoke.
• Candied Lilac: Fresh bloomed lilacs combined with sweet white chocolate.
• Forever Alone: Amber, Dark Patchouli, Frosted White Cupcakes, Sliced Strawberries.
• Sweetheart: Sweeter than sweet! Marshmallow, vanilla bean, and butterscotch.
• Love Potion: Bunches of lavender combined with pumpkin. A scent sure to please the senses.
• Be Mine: Sparkling vanilla champagne and gummy bears